Supported Operating Systems for Opera 19
Opera 19 is supported on the following Windows 64-bit operating systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 7
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2008 R2
Opera 19 is supported on the following Linux 64-bit operating systems:
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7
Only the current minor version is included in this support.
Opera 19 is expected to work on other recent 64-bit Linux distributions.
These requirements are common across all platforms:
- At least 4 GB of memory, though more is recommended for larger models
- 5-10 GB of free disk space
- OpenGL 2.0, or above, compatible dedicated graphics card, with hardware acceleration to enhance performance:
- Opera 19 has been successfully tested with NVIDIA® Quadro® graphics cards
- When used across Windows Remote Desktop Connection (RDC) on Windows 7, the graphics driver on the host machine needs to support OpenGL hardware acceleration on RDC
- A suitable PDF reader to be able to view and print the PDF documentation
Note that Dassault Systemes do not supply dongles for use as a hardware-lock for Opera licenses.