Cobham Technical Services Terms And Conditions For The Sale of Goods And Supply of Services shall apply to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions appearing on any customer order. A copy can be obtained at http://www.cobham.com/cas/marlow/chelton-limited/customers.aspx or supplied on request.
Special Terms and Conditions
The Special Terms and Conditions set out below shall apply in addition to the Terms And Conditions For The Sale of Goods and Supply of Services referenced above. In the event of conflict the Special Terms and Conditions shall take precedence. Definitions set out in the above mentioned Cobham Technical Services Terms And Conditions For The Sale of Goods and Supply of Services apply.
Conference and Courses Terms and Conditions
- Bookings made via the Site will be binding.
- Booking forms received without payment will be binding and invoiced automatically. Payment must be made before attendance at the event and must be made in £ sterling only. Acceptable methods of payment are by cheque (payable to Chelton Limited), credit card or bank transfer. Bank transfers free of all charges, can be made to Chelton LTD via: Barclays Bank plc, PO Box 1824, Wimborne, Dorset, BH21 2BJ, UK; sort code: 20-96-96, account no. 00898821. When paying by bank transfer, please quote the relevant course, reference number, and the delegate and company name.
- Cancellations must be received in writing. Cancellations received up to the 10th working day prior to the event will be subject to a charge of 20% of the invoiced course fee + VAT. After this 10 day deadline cancellations will be subject to payment in full. Substitutions can be made at any time.
- The conference fee includes a place at the conference dinner, lunch and refreshments. Delegates are responsible for their own travel and accommodation costs. Joining instructions will be sent on receipt of your registration.
- Supplier reserves the right to change, postpone or cancel any part of its published programme due to unforeseen circumstances at short notice. In the unlikely event of a cancellation, Supplier’s liability is limited to providing a full refund of the registration fee.
The Copyright in all publications provided by Cobham Technical Services vests in Cobham Technical Services or, in certain circumstances, third parties. Where copyright vests in a third party, the copyright owner will be acknowledged in the publications and Supplier confirms that their consent to this distribution has been obtained.
No further distribution of the publication whether in electronic or paper format is permitted, without the prior written approval of Cobham Technical Services.
The content of all courses and publications are compiled using reasonable skill and care. They are presented for information purposes only and Supplier makes no warranty, express or implied, about the fitness for any particular purpose of the information contained in the publication.
Where information provided is from 3rd party sources the Supplier will use reasonable skill and care in selecting such sources, however the Supplier shall have no liability for errors or inaccuracies in the information provided.
Cobham Technical Services
T: +44 (0) 1865 370 151
F: +44 (0) 1865 370 277
Chelton Limited, trading as Cobham Technical Services Registered in England Number:00896823
Registered Office: Brook Road, Wimborne, Dorset, BH21 2BJ, United Kingdom